Joyce Boatey-Agyei will continue her job as coach of the national female U-15 team for at least the next one year following the decision of the Executive Council to retain her as coach of the side.
The Supreme Ladies Head Coach has been in office since November, 2019. She is a former footballer and teacher by profession.
Joyce Boatey-Agyei holds a CAF Licence A certificate and a FIFA Grassroots coaching certificate. The 49-year old will be assisted by Stephen Jojo Ampah.
Full technical team for female U-15 National team:
- Joyce Boatey- Agyei - Head Coach
- Stephen Jojo Ampah - Assistant Coach
- Augustine Atuahene - Physical Trainer
- James Nanor - Goalkeepers Trainer
- Mabel Aboah - Team Doctor
- Hannah Nunoo - Welfare Manager
- Sumani Bashirudeen - Equipment Officer