Google released its “Year in Search” which includes the top 10 highest-searched questions of 2017.
It’s a wide-ranging list that includes everything that grabbed the attention of internet-surfers in a year dominated by political changes and natural phenomena.
According to a list provided by Google, these are some of the health-related questions that Internet users asked on GOOGLE in 2017.
See the full list below...
- What causes hiccups?
- How to stop snoring?
- What causes kidney stones?
- Why am I so tired?
- How long does the flu last?
- What is normal blood pressure?
- How to lower cholesterol?
- What causes high blood pressure?
- What is ADHD?
- What is lupus?