Five members of a family in Liberia have been killed by generator fumes.
The victims are mother, two sisters, young brother and niece of a politician, Honorable Richard Nagble Koon, Representative of District #11 Montserrado County, Liberia.
The incident occurred on Saturday, March 24.
Read post below:
Honorable Richard Nagble Koon, Representative of District #11 Montserrado County has lost five of his family members this morning due to the generator's smoke which took over their house while they were at sleep.
His Mother, Two sisters, little brother and niece were lost at the hands of death early this morning.
My heartfelt sympathy and deepest condolences Hon. Koon, we feel
your pain Sir. Rest in eternal peace Family, until we meet again.