An African expatriate died due to smoke inhalation when fire broke out on the 5th floor of a residential building in Mahboula area, Kuwait, on Tuesday, November 8th

According to security sources, when the Operations Room of Ministry of Interior received info about the building on fire, a firefighting team was dispatched to the location.

They evacuated the tenants from the building and handed over the affected ones including an African expatriate to paramedics.

However, the victim was pronounced dead at the hospital. His corpse was referred to the Forensics Department and a case was registered. Authorities are yet to reveal his identity.

Watch the video of the fire incident below...

Video Credit- Ayman Mat/Facebook